Physics: Quantum mechanics. Quantum numbers and the periodic table; allowed quantum numbers. Problems about intensity, photon energy (E=hf), de Broglie wavelength, and the Bohr model of the atom.
This is a recording of a tutoring session, posted with the student's permission.
These videos are offered on a "pay-what-you-like" basis. You can pay for the use of the videos at my website:
For a list of all the available video series, arranged in suggested viewing order, go to my website.
For a playlist containing all the videos in this series, click here:
(1) Principal quantum number n. Orbital quantum number l.
(2) Continued. Quantum numbers and the periodic table
(3) Orbital magnetic quantum number m_l. Spin quantum number m_s
(4) Continued. Quantization of angular momentum
(5) Intensity and photon energy (E=hf)
(6) A problem
(8) A problem
(10) A de Broglie wavelength problem
(11) A Bohr atom problem
tags: education college student university exam test educational study campus school