Rental Tips for Wedding Dresses:
1. Start shopping early in order to have more options and make sure it's available for rent on your wedding date.
2. Ask about rental packages for wedding dresses: It doesn't make sense to purchase accessories for a dress you don't own. Try to find a head-to-toe package that includes veil, tiara, jewellery set and crinoline.
3. Read the rental agreement carefully.
4. When renting wedding dresses you also save money on alterations because simple alterations like taking in, hemming and bustle are already included in rental price.
5. Return to pick up your rented attire and pay the balance. When renting wedding dresses, You must leave a security deposit that you will receive upon return of the dress. Any time you deal with wedding dresses and renting, be sure to get a recipe and keep it in a safe place.
6. At Best for Bride you can rent all the accessories ONLY for $100 and SAVE more than $400.
View Collections, Check Prices and Shop Online at
Mother of the Bride Dresses:
Bride's Emergency Kit:
Bridesmaid's Emergency Kit:
Wedding decor and flowers:
Best for Bride in Toronto -
566A Sheppard Ave. West, Toronto, ON M3H 2R9
Best for Bride in Etobicoke -
5359 Dundas St. West, Etobicoke, ON M9B 1B1
Best for Bride in Hamilton -
865 Upper James St, Hamilton, ON, Canada, L9C 3A3
Best for Bride in Barrie -
303 Dunlop St. West, Barrie, ON L4N 1C1