If you found this video useful please donate. My paypal address is firstname.lastname@example.org
I don't have an adsense account, and I'm really struggeling for money at the moment, even just 50p would be amazing and I will love you forever.
Works for most hair types and colours. If it doesn't strip the colour completely, it will certainly strip the majority or colour from your hair!
Works best if you dyed your within the previous month. May not work as well if like me you dyed a very dark colour over the top of a very light colour, but it will still work! :)
You will need
1. Vitamin C tablets or powder
2. Normal preferably non-coloured shampoo
3. Lemon Juice optional, works as a soft natural bleach, similar to sun-in
1. mix in all all 3 components.
2. mix until it becomes a paste.
3. apply to wet hair as if it were shampoo until it froths up.
4. leave in for up to 50 minutes.
5. wash out with normal shampoo.
6. give hair a deep conditioning to avoid dryness.
7. let hair dry naturally.
If you have any inquiries or questions about this method of hair dye removal, let me know in a comment below.
Please subscribe and let me know what you think :')