Reset Administrator Password In Windows NT/2k/XP/Vista/7
Forgot your Windows NT/2k/XP/Vista admin password?
* This is a utility to (re)set the password of any user that has a valid (local) account on your Windows NT/2k/XP/Vista etc system.
* You do not need to know the old password to set a new one.
* It works offline, that is, you have to shutdown your computer and boot off a floppydisk or CD or another system.
* Will detect and offer to unlock locked or disabled out user accounts!
* There is also a registry editor and other registry utilities that works under linux/unix, and can be used for other things than password editing.
Download then follow the instructions
1 - Choose (Edit user data and passwords)
2 - All user names will appear on a list
3 - Make sure you typed the username correctly
4 - Choose ( clear blank user password )
After that the system should give you this messege ( Password cleared ! )
Then you hit CTRL ALT DEL to reboot
also i used it with vmware just for demonstration