Ludum Dare 18 and Jam - Enemies as Weapons - Untitled Game
This time-lapse video of my attempt at Ludum Dare 18 covers 32 hours worth of work. The theme of the competition was Enemies as Weapons. I made great progress over these three days, but the scope of this game was a little too ambitious for one weekend. Since most of hardest parts of making this game are already completed I plan to continue working on this.
The music in the video are:
1. The level music I composed for the competition.
2. The Earth tune I composed for the competition.
3. The Wind tune I composed for the competition.
4. The Fire tune I composed for the competition.
5. The Water tune I composed for the competition.
6. Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening Mountain of Dreams OC ReMix by William Harby (Willrock) -
7. Super Mario Bros. Bros with Dix OC ReMix by Joshu Skowronek (Nase) -
The current source code is available here, for anyone interested: