Surah Al Kahf ~ Idris Abkar ~ Full ~ سورة الكهف : ادريس ابكر
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Noble Quran: Surah Al Kahf ~ Idris Abkar سوره الكهف : ادريس ابكر
In the name of Allah The Most beneficient, The Most Merciful
1. Praise be to Allah Who hath sent to His Servant the Book, and hath allowed therein no Crookedness:
2. (He hath made it) Straight (and Clear), in order that He may warn (the godless) of a terrible Punishment from Him, and that He may give Glad Tidings to the Believers who work righteous deeds, that they shall have a goodly Reward.
3. Wherein they shall remain forever:
4. Further that He may warn those (also) who say "Allah hath begotten a son":
5. No knowledge have they of such a thing, nor had their fathers. It is a grievous thing that issues from their mouths as a saying. What they say is nothing but falsehood!
..... (and the verses goes on until 110 which is the end of the chapter)